Provincetown's Restaurant Week-end & Gallery Stroll 2013 will take place between May 17 and May 22, and it will feature some of the best restaurants the Provincetown dining scene has to offer.
Participating restaurants will offer either a $25 and/or $35 prix-fixe, three-course menu and the gallery stroll will take place between 6-8 pm on Friday, May 17.
The event is organized in conjunction with the Chamber of Commerce
and the Provincetown Business Guild
. Please visit their websites for accommodations specials.
For the complete listing of the participating restaurants and galleries, please click here
To download the 2012 Restaurant Week and Gallery Stroll poster, please click here.
Below a list of events happening during the same period.
Other events taking place in Provincetown concomitantly with the Restaurant Week and Gallery Stroll are:
Special promotions* during Restaurant Week & Gallery Stroll include:
- A Gallery - 15% off the entire purchase
- A Secret Garden Inn - stay 2 nights, get 3rd night free
- Drinkx Culture - 10% off entire purchase
- Julie Heller East - 10% off entire purchase
- Julie Heller Gallery - 10% off entire purchase
- Maison Decor Gallery - 10% off entire purchase
- Massage by Lenny - $55 for 1h massage
- McGuire Gallery - 15% off Michael McGuire paintings
- Pilgrim Monument & Provincetown Museum - $1 off admission
- Romeo's Holiday & Spa - 10% off a 2-night stay
- Sage Inn - special coupon for Sage Inn if you visit their Food Fair on May 18
- Sandcastle Resort & Club - 10% off lodging and discount coupon for some restaurants, activities & stores
- Somerset House Inn - 25% off any stay of 3 or more nights
- Utilities Home Store - 15% off entire purchase